zaterdag 25 januari 2014

Wishlist #1

Wishlist



Riri Distressed High-waisted Jeans





Omg, I'm so in love with these jeans! They're from Lovejunkee. But sadly, they don't ship worldwide. I could probably find them andywhere or DIY some jeans myself but i freakin' love these!
$39.00



Sunflowers Print Black & White T-shirt









This cool croptop from Romwe! They also have leggings with the same pattern which i also really like! I would probably buy this in spring or summer and wear it with some highwaisted shorts!
€16.53


Canon Digital iXUS 255 roze





This camera, or just an other 'vlogging'/compact camera. Before I go to London, I'll buy one. Especially for filmping and just for those days when I don't want to carry around a big camera!
This one's from kamera-express.
€199,00








If you know me, you'll know that I'm obsessed with prints.. So here's another blouse on my wishlist with a super cool 'Cow-ish' pint! This one's from Sheinside.
€23,62










A fisheye lens! This one's from miniinthebox.
I just think the effect is so epic! The fisheye lenses for cameras are pretty expensive.. But maybee if i like this thingy i'll once buy one for my camera!
€15,63



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Lief dat je een reactie achter laat! Ik lees ze met veel plezier :)