maandag 30 december 2013

New in | New Look & Ebay.


Hey guys :)

Last week i did some nice shopping! Always when i saw a rucksack on a picture or online i really liked it, so i bought myself one! From New Look. It's so easy to take with and you can take a lot with you. The pattern is also really cool in my opinion :) I got in in the sale for only €15! 

When i got home today there was a package for me as well, from Ebay. An Lion head necklace! :)
 First Ebay said i should recieve it in the last week of January so I was really happy. I did expect the chain to be a little bit more heavier but i still really like it. And it was only €1,50.


I bought more stuff this week so there will be a haul up later this week!
Love, Rhoda.


Denim blouse I got from my brother and I've put some studs on it.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Lief dat je een reactie achter laat! Ik lees ze met veel plezier :)